Betty Pelzer-Sharper, REALTOR®, ABR, CRS, GRI
Licensed in DC, MD and VA
Cell: (301) 377-9317
Office: (240) 638-2758
Fax: (866) 288-3574
DC: IB98372295 * MD: 534509 * VA: 0225178425
As the owner of BSharper® Real Estate, my ultimate goal is to provide a seamless real estate experience that saves my clients time, money and stress. I opened my firm, BSharper Real Estate, in 2012 to provide exceptional personalized service for all of our clients. It does not matter if you are a first-time homebuyer, have bought and sold several properties in the past or a renter, the same level of services are provided to successfully steer you through your transaction with the least amount of stress.
Having worked in the real estate industry for more than a decade, I have the knowledge and experience to assist you with your real estate transaction, whether you are buying, selling or renting.
I have many years of experience in management and finance. (Former career in management, budget and financing at the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation) I feel that my experience in management and finance and my love for helping people were good combinations to create a great real estate business.
I do not look at real estate as just selling or listing property, but I look at it as an opportunity to educate and assist people in making one of the largest investment of their life and one that will greatly impact their lifestyle.
I spend my childhood and attended school in the Washington, DC metro area.
Staying well informed and educated is crucial to providing you the very best real estate service. Below are the many professional accomplishments I have achieved:
- Graduate of Great Capital Area Association of Realtor's® Leadership Academy
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Graduate of Realtor Institute (GRI)
- Certificate of Achievement - Freddie Mac's CreditSmart Curriculum Instructor Training
- Certified Financial Management Analyst
- Certified Program Analyst
- Graduate, University of Maryland/University College, B.S. Business Mgmt, minor Information Technology
- Broker in Maryland, Washington, DC and Virginia
- Member, GCAAR Community Services Committee
- Member, MD/DC Certified Residential Specialist Education Committee
- Member, National Association of Realtors® (NAR)
- Member, Maryland Association of Realtors® (VAR)
- Member, Women Council of Realtors (WCR)
- Member, Greater Capital Area Association of Realtors® (GCAAR)
- Member, Metropolitan Regional Information System (MRIS)
- Past Member, Board of Director's Greater Capital Area Association of Realtors® (GCAAR)
- Past Member, Maryland Realtor's® Political Action Committee
- Past Member, Maryland Association of Realtor's® Equal Opportunity/Affordable Housing Committee
- Facilitator for Montgomery County Volunteer Income Tax Assistance
- Member of Montgomery County Retired and Senior Volunteer Program
- Member of National Alliance on Mental Illness – Montgomery
- Member of University of Maryland University College Alumni Association
- Financial Literacy Instructor, Montgomery County Family Ctr, Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Washington (2010/2011)
- Past Chairperson, Lexington Community HOA Architectural Committee
- Past Chairperson, Westfarm Homeowners Association, Architectural Committee
- Past Mentor, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation Mentoring Program
I have the real estate experience to get you through your transaction with the least amount of stress, time and money, by working hard for you throughout your transaction. I strive to developing a trusting and long lasting relationship with my clients.