Betty Pelzer-Sharper, REALTOR®, Associate Broker
ABR, CRS, GRI, PMN, PSA, WCR
Licensed in DC, MD and VA
Cell: (301) 377-9317
Office: (301) 881-9800
Fax: (866) 288-3574
DC: IB98372295 * MD: 534509 * VA: 0225178425
I spend my childhood in Washington, DC, where I graduated from high school, and received my Bachelor Degree from University of Maryland/University College. I am married with a son and three grand-children. What I like most about the Washington, DC metro area is the diversity and the many opportunities within your reach.
My goal as your Realtor is to provide you with an exceptional personalized real estate experience that saves you time, money, and stress; and to provide you with the same level of services throughout your transaction whether you are a first-time home-buyer or have purchased and/or sold several properties in the past.
Having been a Realtor since 2002 and have worked in various positions as Office Manager, Broker and Associate Broker, I have the knowledge and experience to successfully assist you through your real estate transaction.
Prior to beginning my real estate career, I was employed at the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, where my responsibilities were managing and assisting with the creating and monitoring a budget over $100 Million. I feel that my experience in management and finance are a great attribute to my real estate business.
I am excited to be your partner and Realtor with one of the largest investment of your life.
Staying well informed and educated is crucial to providing you the very best real estate service. Below are the many professional accomplishments I have achieved:
- Graduate of Great Capital Area Association of Realtor's® Leadership Academy
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- Certified Residential Real Estate Council (CRS)
- Graduate of Realtor Institute (GRI)
- Certificate of Achievement - Freddie Mac's CreditSmart Curriculum Instructor Training
- Certified Financial Management Analyst
- Certified Program Analyst
- Graduate, University of Maryland/University College, B.S. Business Mgmt, minor Information Technology
- Certified Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA)
- Performance Management Network (PMN)
- Workforce Housing Certification (WHC)
- Broker in Washington, DC
- Associate Broker in Maryland and Virginia
- Member, Maryland Realtor's® Housing Affordability and Equal Opportunity Committee
- Member, GCAAR Community Services Committee
- Member, MD/DC Certified Residential Specialist Education Committee
- Member, National Association of Realtors® (NAR)
- Member, Maryland Association of Realtors® (VAR)
- Member, Women Council of Realtors (WCR)
- Member, Greater Capital Area Association of Realtors® (GCAAR)
- Member, Metropolitan Regional Information System (MRIS)
- Past Member, Board of Director's Greater Capital Area Association of Realtors® (GCAAR)
- Past Member, Maryland Realtor's® Political Action Committee
- Facilitator for Montgomery County Volunteer Income Tax Assistance
- Member of Montgomery County Retired and Senior Volunteer Program
- Member of National Alliance on Mental Illness – Montgomery
- Member of University of Maryland University College Alumni Association
- Financial Literacy Instructor, Montgomery County Family Ctr, Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Washington (2010/2011)
- Past Chairperson, Lexington Community HOA Architectural Committee
- Past Chairperson, Westfarm Homeowners Association, Architectural Committee
- Past Mentor, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation Mentoring Program
I have the real estate experience to get you through your transaction with the least amount of stress, time and money, by working hard for you throughout your transaction. I strive to developing a trusting and long lasting relationship with my clients.
2403 Research Bvd. Suite 101, Rockville, MD 20850