Real Estate Is My Passion.
I have more than a decade of real estate experience. Prior to becoming a realtor, I worked at the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. (FDIC). My managerial and financial experience have been valuable to me and my success in assisting buyers and sellers through their transactions.
- Associate Broker in District of Columbia
- Associate Broker in Maryland
- Associate Broker in Virginia
- Graduate of Realtor Institute (GRI)
- Graduate of Realtor's® Leadership Academy
- Certified Financial Management Analyst
- Certified Management Analyst
- Certified Virginia Housing Development Authority’s Train the Trainer Homeownership Program
- Graduate, University of Maryland/University College, B.S. Business Management, minor Information Technology
- Past Member, Board of Director's Greater Capital Area Association of Realtors® (GCAAR)
- Past Member, Maryland Realtor's® Political Action Committee
- Past Member, Maryland Association of Realtor's® Equal Opportunity/Affordable Housing Committee
- Past Chairperson, Lexington Community HOA Architectural Committee
- Past Chairperson, Westfarm Homeowners Association, Architectural Committee
- Past Mentor, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation Mentoring Program
How Can I Help You?
My focus as a referral agent is to help take the worry and hassle out of finding the "right" real estate agent to assist you when you ready to buy or sell your home. I concentrate on pairing people with topnotch real estate agents to specifically address their real estate needs. I can do this both locally and throughout the country.
Look forward to hearing from you.
Real Estate Websites by Web4Realty